Access to WA linked dataCan refer to: (1) the demographic data used in the Data Linkage process; or (2) information pertaining to services provided to people or their clinical information (available only from Data Custodians, including via CARES). is granted to researchers who meet the requirements of:
- The DoH Research Governance Framework,
- The DoH Human Research Ethics Committee,
- The DLB Access Policy and
- The Data Custodians involved.
Please access the relevent pages for:
- Information on conditions for accessing Linked Data.
- Information on the application process for linked data, inclusive of: